Friday, November 20, 2009

She Forgot My Birthday

I was thinking this morning that it has been awhile since I posted something about Marie, Fran's mother. I have said she is amazing, I have said that her memory is also amazing. She is ninety-four. She knows her grandchildren's names and birthdays. She is also a great grandmother. She is going to be expecting a great great grandchild I think in January. See, I say 'I think" I know if I ran down to her house she would tell me exactly when Liz was due.
Well, Marie crocheted an afghan and two hoodies for the new baby. Here is a picture of Lizan opening up the afghan. I believe she has a rosary in her hand.
I do have something a little amusing to tell you. She was so upset a few weeks ago. She told Fran that she had forgotten my birthday. Can you imagine?

3 comments:

  1. I think that Lizann's baby will be a great great grandchild come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizan is due January 18th 2010. She is having a Great Great grandson. Loved the baby blanket and sweaters. She actually recieved her very own blanket this last weekend,at her baby shower, that was made by Marie for her when she was born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gave me goosebumps when I read it. That is so awesome, Rhonda. I hope she will treasure that for ever.

    ReplyDelete