Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Marie's Sister, Antoinette

Marie calls her sister Toni others spell her name Tony. I have not been able to find resources to give me information on Tony. I have two pictures to put on this site at this time.
 I am sure I have some of her in group photos.
I wanted to do a story to finish the stories of Marie's siblings, but I am sorry, I have no information.
She has a daughter and granddaughter living in Chicago at this time.
The pictures that you see are not cropped or edited. They are in Marie's huge book she calls her Family Book/Generation Book. She has added hundreds of pictures and memorabilia throughout the years. As I get more information on Tony I will add it. Please feel free to inform me on Tony's life to make Marie's Memories complete as far as her siblings are concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment