Monday, March 5, 2018

A Man Loves In Many Different Ways

Marie Lizotte has many grandchildren, twenty to be exact at this writing, Roland Lizotte Jr. is a man I don't know very well. He has given me permission to write a short story for Marie.
One thing I like in a person is their sense of humor his is so dry and it shows on his Facebook page.
Roland is engaged to a lady and a little girl. Yes this little eight year old is engaged too, to be his daughter. He loves Christina and Abby by showing in his way how much
I would love this breakfast!
Roland's mom, Evelyn RIP
The picture of Christina holding Abby rang so true to me. Abby wanted to know when she was going to be too big for her mama to hold her. Christina told her, "You will never be too big for me to hold on my lap."
My mama told me the same thing when I was eight years old. I was a hefty child and always sat on my mom's lap at night to say my prayers, it did end eventually, but I always sat at her feet and said my prayers at night.
Roland loves to target practice and look what Christina found on her fridge one day from her man. I think he loves her.
Christina and Abby
Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment