Thursday, February 8, 2018

Marie's Sister Jeanne

This is a picture of Marie's sister Jeanne and her husband Roland.
Her daughter Karen contacted me by email last night and said that her mom and dad were married in 1946. Count the years 72 years this May I believe she said.
Those of you that know Pauline you may see the resemblance. When I showed this picture that Charlie, their brother had sent me, Marie thought it was Pauline as did I and I have good eyesight.
These folks are still active with various activities if what Marie has told me is accurate. I am still waiting for Karen to fill me in with the details.
They live in Florida and have lived there for many years from what Marie has told me.
Marie also told me when she was looking at this picture that like a lot of the ladies, Jeanne enjoys working with her flowers. I don't  know if that is accurate at this time.
I can't wait to hear from Karen who also has a sister, Leslie, to fill us in with more details on this wonderful couple.
I am going to publish this post like others, until I get more to add to this.
I am hoping that Jeanne can fill us in with details not only about their own lives, but about that Aubin portrait. I am so wanting to know who that little girl is that is not looking at the photographer!!
March 2019: They are still happily married. Conrad no longer drives, but Marie's sister does. She does all of the gardening and takes care of the yard and her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment