Sunday, February 18, 2018

Marie's Sister, Theresa

There are many many aunts and nieces that are very close. In my opinion, I think that the examples that aunts set are about as important as their mother's in some cases.
I am guilty of saying that distance created that gap between my nieces and I. However, there are aunts and nieces that live a long ways apart and still manage to spend quality time with each other. This is the case with Marie's sister, Theresa and their niece, Jeannine.
The picture of Marie's sister, Theresa is to the left with her husband celebrating Christmas with their red sweater and and shirt on. If Jeannine had dark hair like her aunt, they would be dead ringers for each other. Jeannine told me that she would stay with her Aunt Theresa during the summers and Theresa would stay with Jeannine at times after Jeannine was married. She taught her niece to can vegetables and bake bread. I have a feeling that they did a lot of chatting along the way. How much fun they must have had.
I would very  much love to have more pictures. This is the only picture of Theresa that I have.
March 2019. I did find more pictures of Theresa in Marie's Generation Book which I posted on her closed group.







No comments:

Post a Comment