Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Marie's Son Roger

This post is going to be more a picture album. Roger has two children, Roger and Lynn. As I find or am sent more pictures I will be adding to this post. Roger is sending me more. There are going to be old pictures and new pictures. These top pictures are of Roger and his present wife, Virgie at their wedding. They were married at
Roger Jr. and Lynn
Jaxson
Great grandson
 their home. They had such fun with their friends and many relatives!

This is Brandon
There are many pictures of Roger's children, Lynn and Roger Jr.
Roger Sr.
Lynn
Sabrina
Granddaughter
Lynn and Roger Jr. 
There is a lot more about Roger Sr. in another story.





2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm LuAnne's little brother Keith. Just thought I'd jump in and comment on this good looking family! And it's beautiful Matriarch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Keith. Good to have you read about the Lizotte and Aubin families. Enjoy.

      Delete